Day 2 in Casa Bella.
We’ve had a good old chill out today, including a very, very quick dip in the pool. As we’ve basically managed to do next to nothing, except for a 20 minute dog walk, here are a few stats of our trip so far. All this info is thanks to Ju, she keeps a track of every single cent we spend. We’ve been travelling for 90 days, and have done 5940Km (which works out at 66Km per day; we’re going slowly).
|Description||Total||Average per Day|
A few notes:
- We’re avoiding campsites most of the time, staying on free or low cost aires or in car parks, so our nightly costs are low.
- Unlike the UK, paid parking is rare in the places we’ve been. We’ve only paid for parking in central Porto.
- We’ve spent a fair bit on repairs, but a good part of this was due to a tyre blowout, the money we’ve had back from the insurance has been taken out of these numbers so the costs here are what we’ve actually paid.
- We don’t party too hard (read as: hardly at all), so the ‘Eating Out’ section, which includes drinking, isn’t high.
- Our SatNav gives us the option to avoid tolls. Almost all of the time we take that option.
- We don’t use much LPG but it’s cheap for what it does, we should have the heating on more!
- Dogs are cheap; get a dog.
Cheers, JayShare this post: